Friday, April 27, 2007

Blogvertise update

Well it's been almost a month since I've joined Blogvertise and sadly it hasen't begun working, at least for me. There are lots or bloggers and thats not the problem at all, the problem is they either don't have much advertisers or don't have advertisers at all.

If it's the first then i gues only the top 20 visited blogs are geting tasks and geting money.
Or if it's the second then it will be more than 3 months until they start signing advertisers.

So overall you could basicly just skip Blogvertise as the registration and time spend on it it's not worth at all and those spam-like emails are not helping them either!

1 comment:

Samantha said...

I wasn't getting any tasks from blogsvertise, and when I emailed them and complained they took me off probationary status and gave me a task right away. I think they're having a lot of problems with bloggers who have become unresponsive. If you'd like to hear more about my experience with blogsvertise, I run a similar blog about making money online at http://buryingkilledtime.blogspot.com